Salient Features of Vacuum Heat Treatment at LVS:
- No scaling or decarburization.
- Bright surface finish.
- Uniform & gradual heating.
- Uniform temperature throughout the hot zone.
- Optimum process know-how ensures adequate soaking times, heating rate & cooling rates.
- 360 º Gas circulations throughout the workload ensure uniform properties.
- Consistent results due to fully automatic operation.
- Best obtainable microstructures owing to all of the above criticalities.
- Entire process data can be stored & retrieved for various analysis.
Process capabilities of Lakshmi Vacuum Heat Treaters
- Vacuum Hardening
- Vacuum Tempering
- Vacuum Annealing
- Vacuum Stress-Relieving
- Sub-zero treatment
- Vacuum Brazing
- Vacuum Ageing
Areas of Application
Hardening & Tempering of :
- Pressure Die-casting Dies
- Plastic Injection Moulds
- Plastic Compression Moulds
- Cutting Tools
- Hot & Warm Forging Dies
- Hot & Cold Extrusion Dies
- Progressive Dies
- Automobile components
List of Steels Processed at LVS
- Hot Work Steels
- Cold Work Steels
- High Speed Steels
- Stainless Steels (400 Series)
- Precipitation Hardening Steels
- All Air-hardening Steels